1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cornering/Curves: Drive with FIAT....

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ganges, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    myselves being 6fts may be also due to that reason.again the seats are so much small as compared to our fiat punto.
    1 person likes this.
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think the car as a whole contributes to the great handling at corners.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Agree! We Fiatians are pampered royally by awesome front seats. Believe me, off late I find every other car's front seats small after getting used to Punto's front seats :evilsmile I just love the side support of Fiat seats.

Coming to cornering, just last night got to experience pure bliss again while driving back home. Due to work, left office pretty late and roads were empty. So could manage to carry decent speeds into corners and right at that moment remembered this discussion on TFI and it again bought a smile on my face because at every corners and U turns, Punto just emerged as winner :p Apart from other technical factors like anti roll bars, suspension set up etc etc, I feel for a layman what inspires confidence in Fiats is mainly the precise steering and superb braking!
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Cornering reminds me of my school days geometry class with compass and pencil. It is as precise at curves as a pencil attached to the compass.
    2 people like this.
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, after driving punto I feel seats punto are more comfortable than those of sedans.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Nice comparision.
    1 person likes this.