1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Contribution towards J&K Flood relief

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by unleash_thunder, Sep 9, 2014.

1. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing great. As many of you must be aware that floods have wrecked havoc in J&K. We have always drooled over the natural beauty of J&K and may have visited the state a couple of times. I believe in this hour of distress we should help our J&K brothers and sisters. It has been declared a national calamity and i thought given the combined strength of our forum we may also pitch in with our contributions. Hence the thread to kick-start a discussion as to how we may help as a team.

I have a suggestion and will welcome if others may pitch in. I believe we may spare couple of bucks (there should be a minimum ceiling) for the noble cause. Probably we may route our contribution through one of the senior team members who in turn may then forward it to the Relief funds set up by Government of India or any NGOs currently active in the relief and rescue efforts. Thanks everyone in advance for the suggestions.

Mods i am not aware where to post this thread. Request you to please post it in an appropriate location.
    bharath, Ravi and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    What about Go there as a team and help them out.
    unleash_thunder likes this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great thought but since there are already so many channels available to donate, I, personally, don't see need to handle ourselves.
    All media house are accepting donations, so as govt funds, like prime minister fund.

I am contributing through my company.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Me too contributed towards PM fund via company.
    unleash_thunder likes this.