1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Continental CPC2 195 65R15 for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Pran, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am planning to sell out my Continental CPC2 195 65 R15 and get Turanza or Primacy LC if I get a good price. PM me if you are interested. I have paid 4800/- when buying it and it has run 9000km now. Reason for changing :
    1. Stiffer ride
    2. Lesser grip
    Above reasons are compared to the stock B250, many here think otherwise, but this is my personal opinion.
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Pran , please put up your expected price for the benefit of all . And then others could put up their counter offers
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My expected price is 4000/- a piece. Assuming CPC2 gives a mileage anywhere between 45000 to 50000 kms.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    if we break up 4800rs(new) to 45000kms(expected life) we get 0.1066rs/km.
    now since you have already driven 9000kms the value is already depreciated by 960rs/tyre. besides the second hand factor.
    i think 3500 should be a fair price to ask.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Karan one cant just purely go by mileage covered it also depends how well is the tyre maintained. I have seen th same tyre wear out at 10k and also ones tht have lasted 50k, so I guess the value should be based on a personal look at the tyre, a few pics would help pran

Harmony & chaos
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    well of course phew but this was just a theoretical assumption
  7. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree with this. Since my stock tyre lasted for 47000km+ with some amount of thread still on, I assume I maintain the tyres well ;)
    Will post a few pics

Karan, this is the upper limit that I have set, this is negotiable ;)
  8. opendro

opendro Timido

Bangalore
    Just wondering where you bought these tyres. I bought a pair of them in Coimbatore for 5750 each tyre! I had a vulcanized side wall in the trunk and the one I was running for a metal plate stuck into it on my drive from Bangalore to Coimbatore in the weekend. So, decided to go for a par of new tyres as my ealier tires had done 45000 Km. Of course, I didn't bargain at all. May be that was my mistake.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    pran did you sell the tyres