1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Confused! Punto 90hp or Abarth or Amaze D-tec? Please help me out!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Avinash, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Is the source reliable? If they launch it in June, then would definitely wait, instead of getting a temporary replacement.

And now, Polo GT 105PS with DSG gear-box is scheduled to be launched this month!

Would be considering Polo GT too, incase Abarth Punto is not going to be launched till this year end.
  2. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    i read those news in some sites..Fiat Punto Abarth India Launch In June 2013 | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews and also in some other auto sites dont knw how reliable they are..and also heard that dur to poor sales vw nd skoda had stopped producing 1.6lts models
  3. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
  4. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    no prblm atall.. :)..o i thought dat u r mentioning abt 1.6
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Guys, please don't plan anything after seeing speculative news. Majority of these reports are false.
    3 people like this.
  6. Gaurav Chakraborty

New Delhi
    Yeah Totally agree with u...because the news are not so reliable.
  7. linuxmanju

linuxmanju

Bangalore
    I had a very long discussion on Honda being more reliable in an another forum, But if you look at the facts, Honda mostly makes cars which are NA engines ( Till now ), Not sophisticated turbo charged engines what we see in Fiat or other German manufacturers , Isn't it natural that less complex engines ( Without Turbo ) have lesser reliability issues compared to the ones which are turbo charged ?.

Now that the Honda is in the market with a TC engine that too in a market where bad fuel and traffic conditions put the best of the engines to test , It would be smart for us to wait and watch the outcome. Mjd's have proven themselves over the period of time , Now its time for Honda to prove it's worthwhile.
    1 person likes this.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Avinash,

If the vehicle is going to replace M800 and > 80% city driving, go for AMAZE. You will recover every penny that you invest. (A-B)

If the car is for the highway driving Skoda Rapid/Fiat Linea/Fiat Punto 90 :)

My 2 cents

Thanks
    Vasu
    1 person likes this.
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Yeah thanks! That's what I have too thought of. The replacement car would definitely be doing minimum of 600 kms per month, within city. By the time, Abarth comes, I feel re-sale value of AMAZE would be good too, when compared to others, that i've considered so far.

And, I already have a 2009 Linea MJD! :)

UPDATE:

AMAZE bookings are open. For 1.5 D-TEC 21k is the pre-booking amount, here at Pondicherry. And it would be delivered by the end of this month. Launch on 11th April. TD cars would be available within the first week of it's launch.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Avinash,
    COngratsz for your AMAZE :D
    Happy Miles with more smiles
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.