1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Confused between a few cars for upgrade

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by csr1969, May 24, 2016.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You can keep the Linea if expense is not much. Also try remapping it instead of buying Tjet. It would be difficult to access your situation, perhaps you are best judge of you needs.

Best of luck..!
  2. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @asimpleson, I'm worried about the long term effect on the engine as my car has done more than 1,00,000kms If I go for a remap. Asked hari from wolf and he said that it will have a long term effect on the car hence did not go for it.

Thanks
    CSR
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I don't see any problem since you have already done 1lac kms. Use STP diesel oil additive and change religiously at 7.5-9k but no later than 10k kms. Clean EGR regularly and you should be fine.
    Murphy_Fiat and csr1969 like this.
  4. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @asimpleson, will try convincing my family and if they say okay, I'm ready for it. Always being selfish for ourself is not good. If family says no, unfortunately I'll have no choice but to sell my love.
  5. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    @csr1969: Take the Vcross and keep the Linea

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    csr1969 likes this.
  6. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @jayadev.m4u,
    Me and my younger son love the Isuzu V-cross but my wife and elder son was against it because of poor ASS. I even gave the example of our linea when it comes to ASS and flattered the best but nothing worked. Even I had this idea in my mind to save my first love (linea) but I'm helpless. Guys thank you for your valuable inputs. Still not decided with which car to buy.

Thanks
    CSR
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  7. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    So finally it is the Linea Tjet which won hands down. Buying the same jet which I had paid advance for in April 2016. Finally all's well that ends well. By the way planning to book a Figo DCT for my FIL. So as of now SUVs are out for a few months in my upgrades. With the new upgrades, I am not going to make any upgrade for next 7years. Just browsing online for used XUV's at good price so I can buy it.

Thanks
    CSR

Mod note : Please feel free to close the thread.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2016 ---
    BTW, my MJD is receiving very major updates in performance and cosmetics. Look out for updates in my ownership reports in a 20day bracket.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 22, 2016 ---
    Thanks @asimpleson, for putting the remap keeda in my brain. I owe you a big thanks.:D:D:evil smile.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016