1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Configurations Decided for ICE

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Ankit Gandhi, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sure the kenwood is without disc.??? and there is 2 yrs warranty, better opt for kenwood they have better build and are far more reliable
  2. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

hehe eyes closed :) kENWOOD BOOKED.. one time investment getting that model :p
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Good choice, Aniket. I am no more a fan of low end Pio, and personally like Kennys. Did you get any discount on the price?
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    no i dint have infinity. i am using GZ MkII in a sealed box. it dint sound good in ported box. so i closed the port.

earlier i had JBL, and i had also tried infinity. both were not to my taste. i love soothing bass and not hard harsh kicks which jbl gives. so i sold off jbl sub and bought GZ.

one components which one cannot ignore if they want pure natural sound are the illusion audios.
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    i would say go for kenwood 7016BT. so u have blue and me type options + you have timealignment + pure music bliss :)
  6. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

how muh is it for ???
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That'll be 8016BT I guess. And I suppose apart from BT rest all the features are the same between 7016 and 8016BT like TA and all

Ankit it will cost around 15-16 K after disc maybe
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    replies in B&I
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    i used the illusion electras 6.1 and still have it. i got them at just Rs.4800 and they sound very natural and i dont see any other ones which come close to that performance in that price. i never felt electras are high on cosmetic sound. they sound the most natural. now i am using morels, which are good on bass but i still love the illusions.

focals are very bright.
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    completely respect ur views bro