1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Configurations Decided for ICE

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Ankit Gandhi, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

lets stretch the budget to 17k now..:) lets try to get these 3 things fixed in this ..
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so now u are left with 17000-2600(wiring) = 14400

kenny - KDC U7046BT/6043 or if u can wait to add the sub after a couple of months then look no further than kenny KDC 7016(11700/- after disc)

Subwoofer - avoid pioneer/sony/blaupunkt/kenwood/alpine....they are not worth the money, specially the centre 3

try bull, polk, ID(used) or any other that the dealer can offer u in 5k but make sure the box is made to specification and the MDF(3/4") used is not compromised in any which way

JBL is good and rockford though sounds musical is just not up there with the prime series and the punch one is out of budget and not that great either, yes u can look at JBL also not a bad option or for that matter even infinity subs
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  3. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

hmm got that..hmm i will have work on sumthing now hehehe music setup is madening how abt JBL in woofer or rockford ??
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yes jbl and infinty both can be considered and are very good for the money they demand
    also don miss out on ground zero subs they are quite a rage in mumbai (check inbox for contacts)
  5. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

whao cool aweosme..will get it done by tom ..:) thankx a lot phew.. i guess finally all parts are decided :) heehe cant wait for my car and setup... 1 more week to go ... thankxx...
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All the best, its gonna be one hell of a wait till then.....cheers
    just a reminder do take pics of the install, equipment, and everything, no excuses for missing out on them
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i am using ground zero sub, its awesome. picks lows very good.
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sealed or ported, in ur linea???
    didn't u have infinity???
    which series???
  9. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Of course yes.. pic are very imp :D and i luv clicking :D so there wud be huge chunk of photos right from openming the box till the finish product :p
  10. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Pioneer DEH-2390UB CD Receiver with Front USB Port 5200
    Pioneer DEH-4390UB USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone 6800
    Pioneer DEH-3390UB CD Receiver 5800
    Pioneer CD Receiver DEH-7350BT 11000
    KDC-U7046BT 11000

these are the prices i goti ...no discount yet..