1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Configurations Decided for ICE

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Ankit Gandhi, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Ok guys have amp and speakers are booked ... now only option left is HU , Subwoofer :p pheww needs ur help.. anoop u too.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anoop : like I said there is nothing specific that I hold against JBL, its just that they don offer the sound quality nor the clarity and bass so when u opt for speakers around 10k and amps around 10k then u will certainly see the short comings, its not always the features that are important but whether or not the purpose for which the purchase is made is important, otherwise in my previous post I have mentioned clearly that with a very basic setup the JBL's will do just fine

as for the part of being owned by HK, even volkswagen owns SEAT but how good are the sales or performance

Ankit : what is price range in which u r looking for a sub
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  3. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Woofer.. i gues 3-4 k.. coz till now 18k have gone now 3-4 k woofer maybe 5max..and wiring i guess 2-3k more.. will i get any byback for my orignal speakers and hu ?? please advice..
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes u can get buyback, but depends completely on who its buying and what price he is offering. as for the subs audition as many u find in the given price range and decide which ones blends the best with ur current set up.

Harmony & chaos
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Yup, agree with that, @Phew. if the total budget is about 25~30, there are lot of options to choose from.

@ankit: what is your budget for HU?
  6. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

HEY.. my total budget for whole audio setup was 30 . so 18k have already been spent for amp and speakers i have 12 now in that need to get the wiring done , woofer and panel and apart from that will get sumthing for the stock ones ... so HU unit is the only one to be decided now .
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    is it possible to add amplifier/woofers to the integrated(1.3 MJD GP Emo Pk ) blaupunkt audio system ?
    has anyone tried the Equaliser settings i.e USER SETTINGS ? where we can adjust the frequencies...

(sorry for diverting the thread.. didnt found the subject specific thread)
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    go for a nice SQ head unit from kenwood range which has time alignment , good dsp etc etc. forget jbl
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    He is left only wth 12k and in that he needs a sub, wiring(2600/-) and the HU, a kenny with all those features will cost him 11700/- after disc
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

opps, then i would say upgrade as the budget permits. which kenny model are you suggesting?