1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Concorde or RF?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rahul24jam, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Hello,

I am almost decided on my Punto Emotion 1.3MJD. I'm working in thiruvalla, and staying here. Thiruvalla is 90 km away from Ernakulam, which is the nearest Fiat Service Centre to Thiruvalla. RF Motors and Concorde are the two dealers here in ernakulam. I'm confused which dealer to goto. Usually people don't give good comments about RF and their service. While Concorde is appreciated by more. RF has a service centre in Alappuzha (35 km to my place) that might take care of minor issues with Punto. But for the main service, I'll need to goto ernakulam. Concorde will be closer to me by some 7-8 kms, and i wont have to go thru a lot of traffic jams if i opt for Concorde. Can Fiatians near to Kochi/Ernakulam advise me about RF or Concorde?

PS: Both RF n Concorde have given me the same offers on Punto.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Sales and Service are 2 different entities, Buying a car at one place does not mandate you to get your car serviced at the same place. Buy the car at the dealer who gives you the best deal and servicing/minor issues can be resolved at any of the authorized service centers you wish across India.
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

Concorde is way better than RF in all aspects. I have 2 Fiats one bought from RF and the other from Concorde. Concorde guys are more professional and efficient when compared to RF. PM me if you want an intro to any one of the showrooms .

Sent from my iPhone
  4. Hi, thank you for your help. Both are giving me the same offer, i mean FIAT's offer only. no dealer's discounts. except for freebies like mudflap, sunfilm, floormat etc. one more thing. can i get it registered at thiruvala, where i work. i dont have a permanent address here. maybe can i register using my professional address?
  5. Hi Rahul,

Concorde is a subsidiary of Tata Motors. I personally recommends Concorde, as they will have most of the spares readily available. You can register your vehicle in any RTO.
  6. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Hey rahul....

Go for concorde...buddy. i know lots of people who had so much trouble after they bought from RF. Atleast Concorde they are more professional.
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

RF will give you 3rd rate freebies, where as Concorde will give you genuine accessories. For example the floor mat provided by RF will be after market where as Concorde will give you Fiat genuine floor mat. Take the car on temp reregistration and then register it at Thiruvalla.