1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Comprehensive Insurance or Bumper to bumper and preffered insurance company

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Pauleralil, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

RS is definitely one of the top 3 best Insurers around in motor insurance. This is based on my previous experience when I had purchased the Insurance from RS for my earlier Fiesta. I had a claim and the kind of customer support which was provided was worth experiencing. The Surveyor turned up in 1hrs time from logging a call for claim and the way the surveyor dismissed the unneccassary items form the Ford workshop estimates was enough to say that they do a due diligence before approving the claim keeping in my mind the customer's expenses too. Their online insurance buying process is simplistic and fast, dont have to wait for ages to get the policy document. These are purely my opinion, I am no way canvassing for RS. Surely there might be some black sheep in the flock and some bitter experiences by other users.

On the other hand FG doesnt even have online insurance buying in place but have a cashless tie up with most of the Fiat workshops.

Finally the best Insurer will be the one who services the customer with least hassles and at the fastest time whenever the customer needs it the most.