1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

COMPLETED RUNNING IN MY T JET PLUS

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by VHR, Mar 26, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It depends upon that Registration Authority (Head of that Office). He is responsible for implimentation of this Rule

In Maharashtra I have not seen this safety strip. They are getting bribes to register the cars without applying this strip. Means they are not performing their duties.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    SO these strips are mandatory ???
    Dese spoil the whole look of the car ..

In europe , it has become mandatory for every nw vehicle to hv day-time running lights ,,, is this something lyk dat .. bt just a desi version ????

Dlp_dmk
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Safety factor is more important than look of car. Sometime mishap happen in dark night.
    Safety man safety. There is no option for safety.
  4. VHR

VHR

Tirupati
    Well I have always followed rules. But surely RTA people could have placed this reflector strip a little more sensibly without making it an eysore. I did not know that the residue could be removed using an ordinary deod spray. I shall try to get it refixed ( may be a different strip) in a way that would not spoil the looks of my new car but at the same time serving the purpose it was meant for. In AP this rule has been there for several years but RTA started implementing it rather recently especially after the road accidents have become a norm rather than an exception. Ofcourse drivers and their driving habits contribute more to accidents than the absence of a reflector strip.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Seen people [mainly taxis] placing red/green circular reflector stickers on the bumpers ...
    I feel the one presently on ur jet is way better thaan those circular ones ...

:clap For a law-abiding citizen :clapping

Congrats for the Jet ,,, Happy mile-crunching ..

Dlp_dmk
  6. VHR

VHR

Tirupati
    Thanks Dilip. Good to know that there are worse things than what we have!
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, VHR, on possessing a lovely Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus. Explore and enjoy your powerful T-Jet.
  8. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congratulations and Drive safe.

:clap

Perhaps they could have placed it on a line running below Fog lights. Reflectors would have still worked below fog lights.
  9. i think the chrome strips on the front bumber ,the huge front grille along with the small lower grill will serve the purpose....