1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Com Paint Discussion

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by chsekharbabu, Dec 8, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    In case of smaller scratches, I have used and found QuickX sold by AutoMall to be excellent. I would rate it at 80% satisfaction in scratch removal. Check it in the classified section of TFI.
  2. post the pics of the scratches. We might get to know the status of the scratches.
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    My Linea had got an abrasion over the right rear wheel arch from a parking shed pole. Upper coat came off and area was pretty large. With quickX application it has totally disappeared. I did not take before and after photos, so can't help there. In case of deep scratches, applying quickX over a filler compound can help.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Actually, i also have some scratches to be patched up. Is com-paint actually DIY? Can anyone from banalgore recommended a good place for this touch up? Where is Popular Automach? And did they manage to find the right colour?
  5. @clash81

com paint is DIY,
    you need to practice first though.
    or you can get a can and give it to a professional and ask him to spray that for you.

guys, metallic colours, they tend to get dell over time. for that matter any colour, but this is more prominent in these metallic paints.
    if a touch up is done, i would advice get a good rubbing done on the rest of the car, so that there would not be any patch discrimination
  6. gp_yash

gp_yash

Bangalore
    I would like to add wax polishing the patched up part regularly for longevity and shine.

I have used COM Paint on my bike. It was black colour so there was minimum ignorable difference.

Popular Automatch has a good body shop facility (rain/dust poof painting booths). They use 2k paints (I think Asian Paints Automotive paints). The technicians look pretty well trained and keep up the good quality as they are a join venture with Nandi Toyota.

I will confirm the colour matching by tomorrow though. But the service adviser and technicians are confident about the matching it.
  7. Samy Alamuri

Samy Alamuri Amatore

Bhimavaram, India
    Have been facing this kind of error couldnt go any further
    how can i order com-paint in other ways ??
    Capture.JPG
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Good news for all those who are looking for Bossa Nova White (BNW) & Tuscan Wine color with Com-Paint. These colors are now available for purchase.

Com-Paint.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3

Can u provide any link to purchase this product?
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad