1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Com Paint Discussion

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by chsekharbabu, Dec 8, 2010.

1. rpm19050

rpm19050

Delhi
    Re: Can we get Tuscan wine color variant from Com Paint

So was anyone able to lay hands over some solution for tuscan wine colour? My linea got some serious scratches and my heart sinks just to look at them :(
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

Hi rpm..I even wrote a mail to compaint asking them whether Tuscan wine will be available in the near future. I also asked him whether there is any similar color with a different name. Though he dint reply for the 1st question, he said that there is no similar color. So I took it to the TASS to remove the deep scratch on my GP. Anyway let's wait and see.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

My 1st impression after my 1st trial usage of Com-paint seems to conincide with this view.

However, I've not lost hope yet & will try again ::D
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

^^^ hey what happened ? i hope you have not patched your beautiful car. i saw some videos online on the com paint website where they demonstrate how to use com paint on scratches. did you follow the same process?

i think spraying distance and pattern is very important in this process. and i think patches will go if you immediately spray com merge on it?
  5. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Guys, I was just looking at ComPaint's website and they do not have the BNW for Fiat, but they have the other colors!!

check the screenshot in the attachment.

ComPaints_FIAT.jpg
  6. it was there the lswt time i wanted it. try talking to your local distributor. he might be of some help.
    actually the website has changed a little..
    there was option for solid and metallic colours previously..
  7. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Hi Srikaratluri,
    I spoke to these people and they reckon it's not showing on their website because they might be out of stock. Eitherways he also gave me a local contact person's name.

I shall talk to them and update all accordingly :)
  8. thats good news.
    stock up a couple of things for the future.
    who knows when there might be a shortage in future???
  9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Touch up paints - COM_PAINT FOR ALL CARS

Hi,

I camE across Com-Paints Touch up kits for ALL cars. Wanted to know if any one has used/brought this product & how sure the color matches with OEM color.:confused:

I'm planning to get one for my Punto. below is the link for website, online order is avail...

Experts comments please.....

COM-PAINT
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3