1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Com-paint bossanova white unavailability issues...

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by abhinav7373, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Hi everyone .. i have been searching for com-paint for last almost 3 weeks but couldn't succeed. i have tried dozens of shops in delhi but couldnt found bossanova white com-paint for my car :A ..... i had dropped a query on com-paint website and got reply to check after 4-5 days and even afer 10 days the listing is not updated on the website :thumbs down .... can anyone help me out about the same???? Where can i find the required com-paint :anyone ????
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @Abhinav7373, why you are not ordering the same from the website??? It's the easiest way i think.....
  3. I have done that .... dropped them email, called them but none helped. they said it will be available by this week but i dont think it will happen :(
  4. Last year, I ordered BNW from their website. It reached my home within a week, well packed. This is the easiest way.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Last year, I ordered BNW from their website. It reached my home within a week, well packed. This is the easiest way.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Last year, I ordered BNW from their website. It reached my home within a week, well packed. This is the easiest way.
  5. got the value pack of Bossanova white for my punto yesterday. It was very quick. after the payment confirmation it took 30 hrs to get delivered. My this saturday is booked for my punto's makeup :p
  6. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Hello Abhinav,
    Can you please let me know how you ordered the BNW paint, I still dont see it on the website. :(
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Checked the website and found that BNW is available. Ordered two kits, for good measure. Those looking for BNW, I guess you can order right away.

Rajan
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Rajan

Can you please do a DIY on this Com paint with video if possible. I also got this one for BNW 2 weeks back but yet to try on the car due to time limitation and confidence. :sadblue
  9. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Ordered a BNW value pack kit. Thinking about getting rid of the bumper scratches brings in smile :)
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Ordered on 3rd and received today :)

WP_000005.jpg

Looks like the B'lore autowallahs tracked the order. On the way home, one auto brushed just a bit against the front right corner of the car. I could see two minor scratches on the bumper. Will need to see if it justifies breaking the package open.

Rajan