1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Colour Confusion. Tuscan wine or Exotic Red or BNW

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 23, 2012.

1. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    buddy go for bnw.its easy to maintain,looks gr8 after a wash,scratches are not easily visible,any paint repair job will easily merge with original paint.:ugeek:even my punto got painted several times,as u can't avoid scratches and dents.parts painted till now-front bumper,bonnet,both left side doors,rear bumper,tail gate,right running board.u can watch my thread.abarth treatment done.
    1 person likes this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

The best colour for stickering and mod will white,then red and followed Electric Blue(EB) and black..

my fav colour was EB, bright and metallic. but fiat stopped it..only a handful of luck people own it.
    My car is ER its an amazing colour with nice glow and shine.. at the same time...dust will make the colour dull.. tar and other practicals are easily noticeable, so wash and clean the car every two days.. or bare minimum wash the car once a week..(applicable for all colour).

Oceanic blue, TW all other colour good if keeping them stock.
    1 person likes this.
  3. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Booked Exotic Red. Though My mind was wavering there was a Red on display and decided it's the best colour for me.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for the finalizing the color... ER :)