1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Colour Confusion. Tuscan wine or Exotic Red or BNW

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 23, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I wish electric blue should be the best choice. But now a days FIAT has stopped it. :(
    1 person likes this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    brandnewpunter, BNW suits good for all mods, Red is awesome color to opt for both these are non metallic, TW is metallic and it costs 5-6k more..
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I am also having the same dilemma, its among BNW, HHB, ER. All 3 looks fabulous but ultimately will come down to maintenance and modification options.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Another color confusion? :D

Choice of color is highly subjective. Punto is a looker and will look good in any color. Choose a color which looks best to you. My personal choice would be Exotica Red followed by HHB. Do keep in mind that HHB and TW are the difficult to maintain colors.
    1 person likes this.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

mine is a HHB and all you need to do is to take it out of the garage and keep it back in , do this for 1 day and you will see your HHB become Brown.
    Its that difficult to maintain. But if you keep it clean there is no other color like it.

Best colors for "Certain mods"

Stickering, body kits, spoilers
    HHB, Red, BNW.

Only stickering

Dont buy any dark color

This is my personal view, ulitmately like Ramjn said its a very subjective topic.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Buddy red is the color for lazy people,if can clean it every day it will look eye scorching hot,and well if cant(like me)it will still look sexy...This is probably one of the reason why almost all my all cars&bikes had this color,and will have in the future aswell...
    Black is a dust magnet,how much ever you clean it,it will become dirty just after a short ride...
    So my Swift which is almost 4 years old still looks as good as new.
    I can share with you my puntos pics,but keep this a secret,otherwise you might see my car featured in ''Ripleys believe it or not'',under the dirtiest car category(was cleaned two weeks back)
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    This isn't true.
    You clean on an area and even before you move on to other area, the former will get dirty. No ride is needed. :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Epic, lol.

Can you tell me the corporate discount?

First car confusion and then colour confusion:)

Pic, pic, pic!
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Brandnewpunter, Whichever colour will you select you willnot regret for it. For car looks you have to maintain it properly for all colour, We can't say this or that color is best in punto. All colours are looks really good.

Pick one colour from your heart and go with it.

Still now, when I see any punto one word comes from my heart:-It's looking hot in TW/ER/FTA/HHB/OB/EB/MinG/MidG, If I had chosen this colour it could have been great. Then I saw another in BNW, word comes from my heart ohh my god this is looking really hot, If I could have this colour, Ohh yes I have this in my Punto. Then my face fill with smile.

I think everyone feels same as me as above with their respective colour ;).

Which ever colour will you choose you will have the above doubt till you see same colour punto of your's passing you. You will feel with joy for the same.

For Maintaininace:- You have to maintain every car more or less to looks good. Do 3M paint sealant once you get your car, do wash in plain water weekly/bi-weekly, your car will reamain evergreen.

Keep Smile on your face and leave anxiety from your heart. Go ahead with any colour your heart says.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.