1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Colour Confusion. Tuscan wine or Exotic Red or BNW

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 23, 2012.

1. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

You are being cruel lol.

I am from Chennai too and from your earlier post I can see that you have bought it from Concorde. Can you please let me know what discounts and accessories you got.

I don't plan to do any modifications except probably reverse parking sensors. But I will not be able to bear scratches.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Scratches are more visible on TW, HHB or any dark color as well as on red too.
  4. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

No Major damage to the paint on my car till date by gods grace :p
    but chota-mota scratches can be easily hidden in this color, i will post some pics of 2 scratches on my car then may be u ll have a better idea.
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

I was having the same confusion when I got my Punto. Initially I booked OB then changed it to grey, then red and finally got BNW :D

I was offered mudflaps, door sill plates, body cover, floor mat and sun film as free accessories. Also got corporate discount. As sun film was just banned during my delivery I asked them not to install it. Some one else in the forum got reverse parking sensor as free accessory from concorde. You can definitely push them for more. They might also give you a cash discount if they have a car in their yard for like 2 months.
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

Go for Exotica Red, it goes well with Punto. Second option is BNW, you can do lot of modifications with BNW. Tuscan wine, is difficult to maintain though it is a good color.
    1 person likes this.
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Even though you don't plan for any modification now may be some time later you may. BNW is the most mod friendly colour and Punto look neat in that colour. my pic BNW :)
  8. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

I am enjoying BNW...
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Below are preferences

Exotic Red

DO not go for any other color ( I own OB Punto :) )

TW & OB look great..but its damn difficult to maintain them..also colors mentioned above are classic and evergreen and mods can be done easily..

If you go to a showroom white is the most boring color..but on road its by far the best color for Punto :)
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

My Colour preference would be as follows

Exotica Red
    Bossa Nova White
    Hip Hop Black
    Medium Grey
    Oceanic Blue
    Minimal Grey
    Tuscan Wine
    Fox Trot Azure