1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Colgate Replaced by close-up My preloved Punto MJD 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Iluvpunto, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    How do I check which generation my Blue&Me is. I wanted to update the software and to download I need to have this information. also does punto support Eco Drive or its only for Lineas
  2. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi all,

I am a bit confused on the seat covers for my punto. I did visit Jewajee @ anna nagar and their quote for autoform are at about 8500+Courier 750+ Fitting charges 1500 which is close to 11 thousand for artificial leather seat covers. I dont know if its really worth that much. I was calculating a budget of maximum 6-7k for this and all my calculation went on a toss today. Can any one suggest some good car accessories shop where I can get a decent art leather seat cover within my budget without much waiting. The waiting for Autoform if you pay 750 courier charges is 1 week and normal post is 20 days.

Appreciate a quick response as its difficult to drive around without a seat cover as I have an infant, ready to make it wet : )
  3. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi guys,

Today I went to RDC Fiat service center in ambattur industrial estate to get a scratch on my car fixed. They quoted 3500 for that and to fix moulded mud flaps they said it will take 2 hour!!!. After that I took car to Ram's Auto nearby which is a Bosch authorised service center. The Workshop does not look as if in its glory but had Two Fiat Palio's in there. One was a wine red colour and another one was s10. There Mr Ramakrishnan quoted me 2500 to fix that dent and get the whole quarter panel painted with same colour. Any one form chennai who have availed any services for their car from Ram's Auto ? And let me know if it is advisable to get my car fixed in an outside place. I am really confused and dont know if its really worth going outside for this just to save 1000 rs.

All your valuable advise appreciated.

Thanks in advance