1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Colgate Replaced by close-up My preloved Punto MJD 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Iluvpunto, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Will check with 3M and probably get it done next week.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    I think it should b delivered within 3-4 days max,sorry but i dont remember in how man days i received mud flaps from 99rpm but i think it was within 3-4 days.
  3. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    I ordered them on 26th November and the wait if still continuing. I guess it was better to wait for the FASS to bring in the stock which would have happened much earlier.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi congrats for your Punto purchase 90 HP is quite powerful enjoy your ride and drive safely
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    FASS would order them if they get more orders of Absolute mud flaps from customers.
  6. Congrats for the 90 HP. By any chance are you from Nolambur... ? Just a guess from the Appartment pics posted.
  7. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai

Thie initials pictures are from the first owner of the car who exactly stays in Nolambur as you guessed.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi All,

If you all remember, in my previous thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/what-car/10843-expert-advise-required-buying-used-punto-emo-pack.html lot of people had suggested me to go for a new punto active for the budget I had. But with reading articles like My Dzire met with an accident - Team-BHP , I stay correct with my decision of buying a full option car with maximum safety features in my budget. As somebody had mentioned, you might use these safety features may be only once in our life but that day it will save us to an extend.
  9. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi all,

Is follow me home headlights available only on 2012 and above models ? If available in my 2011 90hp model, where to find the settings for the same ?

Thanks in advance
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    it is available in all variants till date. you can find it in one of the menus. please have a read of the owners handbook