1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Colarado Red Ford Figo to Magnesio Grey Fiat Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Anshuman Sen, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    A few pics that I took over the past couple of days.

DSC_1781.JPG

DSC_1799.JPG

DSC_1780.JPG

DSC_1784.JPG
  2. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Been ages since I wrote here. So here is what has happened in the last couple of months.

1. Numerous emails to Fiat and Sky moto calling me back.
    2. A day where the car was supposed to be returned in 3 days and was kept for 4 and then too I had to put my foot down to get the car.
    3. Lies from Dealer CRM of Sky moto stating that I had not told them about a few issues when they where there in the email which I wrote to FIAT and the CRM was marked in the same.

I have my Rear windshield replaced (They damaged the paint in a few places while doing that and the finishing was shabby. Also my rear sun curtain in replaced so is the wiper blade. The gear lever vibes are still there but does not rattle as of now. Phew.

I have done a couple of trips in the meanwhile. Pune-Shegaon-Pune sometime in November with no pics as I was busy driving and enjoying the drive :).
    We did a Pune-Pratapgard-Pune yesterday.

Start from Pune at 3:20 am. Me and my four colleagues from office. (Non of them had been to Pratapgard Fort before). We had a small break just after Khed Shivapur Toll for tea and another one in Wai for air. Reached the Fort base at 6:10 am. Pitch dark and lots of Fog. We parked and walked up the stairs to the most beautiful view we have had till date and a lovely sun rise.
    We had some breakfast near the parking. Lovely food. Reached Mapro garden at 9 am and they were still opening shop. After a quick bite of there legendary sandwiches, Pizza and Strawberry with Cream we started back for Pune. Started at 10:20 am and were back in Pune by 12:10 pm.

My ODO stands at 4100

Here are a few pics.

1. Linea from the top.
    1724929_762869077122063_7023821711198906876_n.jpg
    2. View from the top
    10858605_762868993788738_5526339425929598337_n.jpg DSC_1891.JPG
    3. A panaromic view
    DSC_1900.JPG
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, liked the positive things in your post. Lovely food, beautiful view, legendary sandwich etc.. etc..
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow! Too beautiful to be real! Great pics..:)
  5. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you @limraj and @pabhishek. A couple of pics were taken by my office colleagues. And the aim of the trip was to see the sunrise and we got more than we asked for. 15 minutes late and we would have missed the beauty. I had heard about good food at the fort and they did not let us down. Garam garam vada pav and the best home style cooked missal that I have had till date. Mapro garden has been the same since ages. They are a way apart. I remember those days when I had my Fazer 3 years back. I would ride to Mapro garden every Saturday, have their sandwich and hot chocolate and be back in 5 and a half hours, start to finish.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 16, 2014 ---
    Here are a couple more...
    IMG_20141214_062737.jpg IMG_20141214_062754.jpg IMG_20141214_064606.jpg IMG_20141214_070835.jpg Yours truly
    IMG_20141214_072433.jpg IMG_20141214_094302.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  6. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Anshuman Congrats for your decisions to join Linea band wagon! From Figo to Linea is simply great, I am sure you are enjoying every minute of your drive. Great snaps, I am just curious to know what is that dish in the glass? What is it made of? It looks like Strawberry with cream:)
  7. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you @Mabams1826 . yes the experience has been great. Feels the same as Figo with better seating and the steering wheel. The handling and stability is spot on. The dish is called Strawberry with cream. It's a hit from Mapro Gardens in Mahableshwar.

On a side note I got my first service done at Pandit Auto Pune. Changed engine oil and Oil Filter with Wheel alignment. Not sure why he missed balancing and rotation. The SA said that I did not mention that. Hmm.. will need to do that outside. My Figo ran for 47K on the stock tires and had healthy thread for another 5K when I sold it. The key was alignment, balancing and rotation every 5K km.. The bill was 3000 INR

The ODO reads 4200Km as of today. Reason for service was that I am looking to undertake a short trip (Hasn't been finalized as yet)
    Mabams1826 and prabhjot like this.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you opt for change of engine oil during first service?
  9. Anshuman Sen

Anshuman Sen Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Yes I did. I actually wanted to get that done after 2000 KM but could not. so changed it at 4K km.