1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cochin Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by matthewjoy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. raj can u come to cochin on Sunday... we wil let u know time and venue..

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

hi Rahul and Kiran lets decide on time and venue, i think every one is ok wit vallarpadam-kalamassery road now we have to fix the time.
  2. hai everyone...

I am from alleppey. I am eager to join the meet, but have some other engagements on the same date.. so hoping that we may meet in future. It will be nice if everyone of us have each others contact Id and phone number ,so that it may come handy whenever anyone need help. what do you say?
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Requesting all to PM your numbers to Mathew. Dont reply with your number in the thread
  4. Sure u can join for next meet its just a starting.... about id and phone number i can send my contact details to u, rest is up to the other members.... do keep in touch wil let u know about the TFI meet

---------- Post added October 27, 2011 at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was October 26, 2011 at 08:21 PM ----------

Hi TFI members place and time got fixed... those who can make it on Sunday plz let me know so that i can pm u the details....
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  5. The first TFI cochin meet wil be on 30th sunday.... great thanks to cinju for the support and for the help
    hop everyone can make it... those who don't know the time and venue can pm me.. we wil be very much happy if every one can make it on sunday..
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

You are most welcome Matthew. Good to see that things have worked out so fast. Maybe later on even I 'll try to catch up with you guys. Good luck for the meet & fellows be ready with your cams. Don't forget to post pics.
  7. Caught on this very late :( Hope you guys will have a good time ::T. Upload photos.

Do let us know the plan on MEGA meet we are having at Ernakulam aka Kochi.

13th Nov, there is a meet at Trivandrum.
    Looking forward for EKM, TVM and South meet :car:dancing
  8. Anyone interested to meet up sometime around Ernakulam?
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

gvm if you dont mind let's plan an all Kerala meet say by Jan. Anyways this could be somewhere near ernakulam as it comes almost in the centre of Kerala. By the way didnt see any snaps of the earlier Ernakulam aka COchin meet.
  10. @Cinju: I am not sure about Jan. Can foresee Jan with tight schedules - personally / officially :)