1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cochin Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by matthewjoy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Hey count me in, I am from Edappally and work at Technopark. Can come down to Cochin on 2 weeks notice.

Sent from my iPhone
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Members from Trivandrum cannot join meets elsewhere :shocked.
    Fellows how about an all kerala meet later on ??
  3. counting started
    1. Raj
    2. Matthew
    3. Anoop
    4. Kiran
    5. Rahul

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Rahul lets make this a big success, 30 Sunday bee the first cochin TFI meet().... i think kiran can also make it... wait and hop other too wil join in... lets decide the place and time.. ang-tcr road is good suggestion
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Can we do it somewhere around the vallarpadam-kalamassery road? Have place to park and evening light offers good photographic
    opportunities :)
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  5. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Yeah mathew...... lets hope more members are there for the meet.....Lets decide about place & time!!!! suggestions awaited from the rest who are coming .
  6. That's a good place for photoshoot .......

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Rahul what u say about that.... first we will have small.meet... and attractive more member and we will go for a bigger one
  7. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    yeah no probs for me buddy... i am in
  8. Grt. I work at Trivandrum but can make it if I know the date in advance (weekends only). Decide on the date and let us know (Pick a Satuday, two weeks in advance and inform all - that might be the best way to go ;)).
  9. maverick & gvm thanks a lot for ur willingness to join wit us, we will let u know in advance.. . so far 3 of as r ready to a meet this Sunday.....this Sunday we will discussed about a big TFI meet and will come up wit a convenient date so that everyone can join , in the meantime lets try to add more members to TFI and get more members for the meet .
  10. RAJ

RAJ Timido

COIMBATORE
    My no is 9447498232