1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Clutch slave cylinder thread

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by nishweth, Mar 12, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Thank you so much Gurjinder paaji, I'll be taking it to the service station this week. But now have to remove the box!! Ah that's a really painful, to bend and open the engine cover etc etc!!!
  2. jishnu please get the pressure plate checked,wearing out of the Press.plate may also cause the sort of 'KRR,KRR(releasing),KSS(full clutch)' noise.Our uno had this problem but was rectified once the Pressure plates were replaced.As for solutions no other way out,try procuring some second hand plates(if possible):p
  3. check pressure plates
    Abnormal Sound due to faulty release bearing is heard/felt when the clutch is released not depressed
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    My bad.

Dieselmania is very right.

I'd read depressed as meaning released.:oops:
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Abnormally today the clutch has become as it was before!! I don't understand this, now no noise also!
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    mine is July 2010 make had come with plastic csc.i have driven 18k+ till date....

got it changed this morning.hardly took 20 mins for replacement.:punch:punch

pic 1 this the new metal one
    pic 2 old plastic one just taken out from stock fit
    pic 3 this is the new metal one...

230620111614.jpg

final_plastic.jpg

final metal.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  7. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    hi all, from past 2 days my clutch has been quite hard . I am feeling a lot of pain in my left leg due to this . My punto has covered 17,500 kms . I changed CSC during 1st service at 15,000 kms . Please tell me whats the problem with the clutch...!!
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Some owners are facing problem of clutch hard & gear shift problems even replacing CSC (old Plastic )

So replace the CSC with new one (Metal).
    Still problem persist then due to hard pressure plate,your clutch paddle is hard. Replace complete clutch Assly.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My 90HP is June 2011 manufactured. Does this upgrade required for my car.

Ravi how do I get to know that if my cars CSC is of Plastics or of the metal.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shouldn't be. Yours should be steel one.
    But no hard in confirming at TASC.