1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Clutch Kit Replaced

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by prihir, Mar 14, 2013.

1. prihir

prihir Amatore

Are Punto MJD clutch kit and Linea MJD clutch kit are same ? :confused:

In Past TASS has replaced My Punto Mjd kit replaced in warranty, But its invoice saw "Clutch Kit replaced (Linea)" . At present I have faced problem in shifting to revere gear , also hard 3rd,4th gear. SA ask that gear shifting cable are want to replaced and problem get solve.

I want to know is there problem with clutch kit which is replaced with linea ?

2. It should be same.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Even my invoice had the same thing (Clutch Kit replaced (Linea)) mentioned.
    I am now having new issue now post clutch replacement. There is a metallic sound when I release the clutch and press accelerator. It is there when completely release the accelerator and press again. Went to KHT again today afternoon to check this. They are not able to figure out where this noise is coming from. They told me to leave the car again tomorrow as they need a whole day to open the gear box, it seems :mad:.

Before changing the clutch, the issues were hard gear shift and high engine noise. While hard gear shift and engine noise have settled, new issue, which till now didnt exist, has come up. Praying they are able to find out the root cause and fix it. I have long drive plan for next week :sad1.
  4. prihir

prihir Amatore

Same with my punto :? and SA ask me for Clutch Allover for Rs. 6500/- ,but due to leak of time i did'nt it.

Now car is in same condition, after open new Service Station will change it.