1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Climate Control Faulty

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Suraj Dhillon, May 15, 2016.

1. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

I own Fiat Linea MJD 1.3 Emotion. I am having trouble with automatic climate control, if I set temperature of climate control to 22 degree with ac off when outside temperature is above 40 degree , blower blows warm to hot air from heater. If ac is on air blown is mixture of hot and cold. if I decrease temperature to 16 degree then only air blown from blower is same as outside temperature. This means that heater flaps are opening with increase in climate control temperature without considering cabin temperature. I want to know from experts what is causing my climate control to do this.

Mod Note: Please do not type like this..... Kindly refer to the rules here
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  2. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    The HVAC cables might be broken/Flaps might be stuck,
    The Flaps might be broken,
    Temp sensor has failed. hopefully it is among these . and not the Auto climate module.
  3. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

thanks surjit for reply
    one of electrician checked the flaps, on 16 degree flaps are full closed, as i increase temperature by rotating dial, flaps start to open with increase in temperature on control module.
    where is sensor situated?
  4. Dilip Andrews

Dilip Andrews Timido

New Delhi
    Linea Classic
    Hi Suraj Dhillon,

I am a Individual Customer Of FIAT LINEA Classic.

As i under stand the issue.

Please follow the steps as i will tell you you can fix the issue without any cost.

If you sit on the driver seat on your Left side Door Mirror under that you have climate contron sensor.

if you go there under door mirror there is a black cover open that and remove the plug and issue will be resolved.

if you face issue please call me on +91 8470058107