1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

cleaning plastic mouldings

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Roshin, Aug 10, 2010.

1. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Try using the Dashboard Polish by Pidilite. I simply loved the result.

images.jpg
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    You mean Motomax by Pidilite?? Well that gives a shine on the dashboard and I don't want that, makes the plastic looks cheap

Vroom
  3. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    This is the complete process of cleaning the plastics of my car:

- Mix 20 ml of Ezee in a bucket of water;
    - Wipe the complete dashboard, door panels;
    - Leave it to dry;
    - Use the Motomax thing by Pidilite;
    - Wipe it with a soft dry cloth.

All the excess polish and extra shine is gone.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Use Waxpol cost around Rs. 115. You will get in Car Accessories shop. You can ask for the Dashboard Polish.
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    I got a bottle of the Jopasu dashboard polish , it doesnt make the plastic shine like the other dashboard polishes , it just restores it back to teh original condition . Nice jet black look . It has a weird rose fragrance which i hate but its worth it . Cost me 80 bucks for a 100 ml bottle . Totally worth it . I even polished the plastic mouldings on my TVS apache and on my TVS Wego and they look fab .
  6. manojnambiar

manojnambiar Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi

I polish my dash boards, door side trims with the ARMORALL orginal protectant...once in a month....it really gives a rich look..& easy to apply....Iam Happy with it...

rgrds...

Manoj
  7. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur

ZAINO Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss is ur answer !

Pls. find Brochure extract from Zaino :
    " For many years we have been dissatisfied with tire dressings available in the consumer market. Most are loaded with silicone oil, and those that aren't don't shine well. Plus, most of the products we've tested are very greasy, leave an oily and messy, attract dirt and dust like a magnet, and sling off the tire. Not to mention, have you ever seen a silicone oil-based dressing that has UV protection?

We created Zaino Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ to solve these problems once and for all. Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ is a non-oily, rubber and exterior vinyl finishing treatment. Our unique formula contains Ultra-Gard™ UV(40) and our exclusive moisturizing and antistatic solution to prevent drying, cracking and browning. Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ helps repels dust and dirt to keep your tires looking great, longer. One application of Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ leaves an incredibly durable, water repellent, perfect looking satin finish, that's only slightly glossy and dry to the touch.
    The Z-16 bottle contains 16 fl. ozs. (473 ml.)"

But u need to wait for some time till the stocks could arrive in India.
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur