1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Classic Plus 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by Prabhat Sinha, Dec 28, 2013.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Either upgrade to 195/60 R15 which is stock on Dynamic models of Linea or +1 upsize of 205/60 R15.

If you want to upgrade to R16 205/55 R16 is the size on stock Linea emotion variants.
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. zaclancer

zaclancer Timido

Chennnai
    Hi, I own a Classic +, Is there a way to fix USB to the existing OEM headunit. I dont want to change the HU, but without the USB, its very difficult to listen to new songs other than the radio or I am forced to use CDs. Could someone please help. The model is Jan 2014 - Linea Classic +
  3. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Hello senior members- after three weeks today when I wanted to start my Linea it is showing EBD system failure and I could not start the car- what could be the problem and is this a battery issue - that too ibn less than 6 months??????worried please suggest
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Was your car unused for the past 3 weeks? My dad's Punto active also didnt start after 2 weeks of parking and it is also 6 months old.

Your issue is with low battery charge for sure, most likely associated with car parked for 3 weeks without disconnecting the negative terminal of the battery.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Just got the battery recharged from a local shop. The charge was so less that even the manual central locking was not working. Fiat cars come with a small 50Amp Hour (Ah) battery only and that too from exide. In my experience, they last for about 2 years in diesel cars. I will be getting a 60Ah Amaraon whenever the battery goes bad. There was little buy back offered for OEM battery else wanted to get rid of it on the day we took delivery.
  5. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    thank you- indeed it was the battery discharge problem. Battery gravity has become zero and they FASS has put the battery on charge hope it will ne fine. I have received god service at newly opened service center DRS in gurgaon.
  6. Sumit Arora

Sumit Arora Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Prabhat,

I can see that you have completed 6 moths with your new babe. I am sure you might have covered some K's on mileage, so can you share your recent experience?

I will soon be in the list of owners, the brief 40 min test drive cleared all my doubts about the 1.3 engine however tips from a senior will always a welcome from the new owners like me.
  7. ShanGan

ShanGan Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea Classic
    Hi Team,
    I recently brought my Linea Classic +, and have done 4200kms, vehicle performance in long is awesome. I replaced my speakers with Polk component and Alpine rear speakers, can anyone help me adding USB facility in the OE audio.
    Within 2 days will add leather interiors on my door panel.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ShanGan Congratulations, please open a new thread with all details.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi Shangan.

Glad you're loving your ride. The Linea Classic+ with slight mods like you've done becomes not just still-the-best looking sedan on our roads but AWESOME value (for money)?! :)

Do put updated details on your car as you go along, in a seperate thread of your own?

cheers man
  10. Prabhat

Prabhat Timido

Gurgaon
    Linea Classic
    Hi I have completed 10,000 Km. on my Linea classic + MJD and quite satisfied with the car. I could not retrieve my earlier account and had to create another account
    prabhjot likes this.