1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Classic Plus 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by Prabhat Sinha, Dec 28, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Prabhat,

Congratulations on the Classic. The colour looks rocking on the car. feels a bit strange to call the car a Classic when we have been knowing it as just Linea. Good to know that you are getting the mileage as you desired.

Regarding the tyre upgrade, will it not null the warranty?

Enjoy the mile crunching and drive safely.
  2. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear Sir,
    Congrats on your new beauty. It sure is a great car.
    Regards
    Tushar
    1 person likes this.
  3. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Thanks- does upgrading tyres voids the warranty?????????
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I meant if you are upgrading the rims from 14 in to 15 in, then it does void the warranty but specific to suspensions. A word with the dealer will do good for more clarity.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you are not going aftermarket and taking OEM rim/alloy of 15", warranty should not be an issue.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  6. revvingengines

revvingengines Novizio

Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That's good news Prabhat! You must have been relieved to see the Avg consumption figures going up from the initial ones, right?
    Hope you enjoyed the drive to Jaipur..

We also got a reverse parking sensor fixed through Fiat but it's not the OE system. I can't recall the brand name right now..
    Apart from that we've bought a set of rubber floor mats (for use during Monsoon. Don't want to soil the Linea ones!)

I'm missing the remote locking system. A bit skeptical whether fixing one would disturb the existing central locking mechanism.. Any idea?
    I presume you got it installed via Fiat. What did they say?

She also badly needs a bigger set of shoes! I think I'll have to park that idea for a while!

I'm working on an ownership review. Will post it soon along with some pictures..

Happy driving to you too!
  7. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Congrats Prabhat on your classic beauty!
  8. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Hello- completed 1200 Kms now with my Linea and enjoying the FIAT experience. FE I am getting of 16 KM/l in city traffic with average speed of 30-40 Km/hr. Old Fiat partner (an Indica) hit my Linea from behind made my rear bumper damaged last week. I was standing on a red light and suddenly Indica hit my car and now I have to either replace my bumper or get it repaired and painted. Changing costs 7000+ and repairing outside FASS 2000 confused what to do.......
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    thats very unfortunate Prabhat.
    If the damages are not major and you dont have 0dep insurance then get it done outside. else get it replaced at FASS.
  10. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can you post a pic of the damage prabhat?

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk