1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

cigar lighter

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by chefvikas, Dec 10, 2010.

1. rohanpais

rohanpais

2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    I am also looking for an ashtray. I saw some after market ones, which wouldn't fit in that groove. Is there a possibility of buying it from somewhere?
  3. clash81
    you can order one for yourself from the service center. take the part number please. i need one too
  4. thyagu2_2006

thyagu2_2006

Chennai
    You can go for OE part with TAS. The cost of lighter is somewhere near to Rs.250.00
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    THE Lighter cost Rs 150/-
    And ashtray cost 200/-
  6. hi guys
    The lighter and ashtray are part of E+ and not E as told by dealer. Is it true?
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    no- now none of the cars, be it emotion or emotion pk, have it
  8. Hi ,

its true, even i got my cat June 2011 without cigar lighter and ashtray. this is part of E+ only. before 2010 it was part for E and E+ but not now.
  9. Dieselmania & drive_drift

mine is a jan2011 epk(E+) it did not have ash tray or the lighter.
    it was confirmed by many thaat these 2 parts are now off the list and have been shifted to the accessories list.
  10. hey guys mine is a E+ may 2011 and on asking the dealer he said these still come on demand of the customer.i do have these two:)
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011