1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

cigar lighter

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by chefvikas, Dec 10, 2010.

1. chefvikas

chefvikas

Kolkata
    Guys, can somebody tell me if the 1.4 emotion Punto comes fitted with a cigar lighter and ashtray ?Mine has none and am just wondering if the dealership has forgotten / overseen it.I got my car's delivery just a week back.

Thanks ,
    Vikas
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These 2 things were present earlier, now Fiat has removed these 2 accessories.
  3. I brought it in May2011. It has no cigarette lighter..Not even a cap to cover the point. I noticed that the demo cars had atlease a cap. When i asked them, Fiat/TATA said the newer models does not come with a lighter/nor a cap.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think a cap should be present otherwise it would look ugly by itself. Maybe you can try plonking an aftermarket cigar lighter there to make it cosmetically look better. It should cost you around Rs200-250 IMO.
  5. any idea on the part number for the ashtray please???
    I need one badly
  6. rohanpais

rohanpais

I got the delivery of my car a week back.
    Ashtray and cigar lighter were not provided. The reply was they have stopped giving it but the brochure says it is given with the car.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mark a mail to FIAT & ask for Ashtray & cigar lighter. I did the same thing & I got it.
  8. rohanpais

rohanpais

Concerned person and email id please?
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Rohanpais- Its been close to 1 year since Fiat removed ash tray, blue and me sticker and close to 6 months since the cigar lighter got discontinued. I think dealership gave you old brochure. Have you seen the latest brochure on Fiat India website?
  10. rohanpais

rohanpais

@Paddleshifter - yes i saw the brochure what the dealership gave me. Fiat india website has removed it.