1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

CIAO FIATIANS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by srivatsavb, Aug 31, 2014.

1. srivatsavb

srivatsavb Timido

Dear All,

Its great to see a group exclusively for Fiatians !

My Name is Srivatsav and I am a proud owner of 1.3 Grande Punto Dynamic ( Minimal Grey) . I have booked this car on 14th of August 2014 and got the car delivered on 25th August 2014 got a good discount as the model is phased out and I have not bought the car JUST for the discount but I loved the looks of the old generation as its very matured ( Personal Opinion )

Cars Owned

Ambassador ( Sold )
    Maruthi 800 ( Sold )
    Tata Indica ( Sold )
    Hyundai i20 ( Sold)
    Dzire ( Present )
    And now the 1.3 Punto

Why Fiat ?

When I was a teen that's when I saw the Fiat Palio and guess what Sachin was the brand ambassador but then my Pop was never keen on the car as he was more concerned by the resale value .

But then I always wanted to get that car if not for FIAT at least for Sachin :)

I am not really a great fan of Dzire as its good for economical and its a complete non sense car on Highway and since my Pop and Sister travel only within city it will be good for them .

Choosing the car !

Only two options came in to my mind ! i20 and Punto !

i20 has the power and premium look
    Punto has a proven engine and great build quality .

But out the two Punto looked VFM after the discount and I am not bothered about resale value and look to have this car for next 4-5 years .

Experience with Showroom

RDC Anna Nagar is closer to me and The other dealer is Ramkay in velachery which is far from my house .
    Both the quotes from the dealers were almost the same .

RDC is average in my opinion compared to other dealers like Hyundai and even Volkswagen . Their internal communications within the employees is POOR and we had almost walked off but then throughout the discussion they were courteous to us and always assured best service.

I have already clocked 1300 kms and here is my Punto

punto.jpg
    Drive Safe !
    Regards
    Srivatsav
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Srivatsav. And Congratulations on your new Punto. Hope to meet you sometime soon. :)
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats and welcome to TFI Srivatsav.