1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ciao Fiat Family!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MakeTheMove, Sep 22, 2013.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Everyone,

I am Mahesh, from Pune. I have been driving for the past few years (7+ years) and have very little technical knowledge of automobiles.

I have owned 2 bikes until now; TVS Victor (2005-2007) and Royal Enfield Bullet (Standard 1988 Model from 2011 – till date).
    I have driven a Hyundai Santro for 7 years, a companion for over 100K kilometers. I still own it.

Now a proud owner of the Fiat Linea T-Jet Emotion (Sept -2013). I am loving the Fiat Linea T-Jet experience...

Cheers to all, hope to catch up and wish to contribute whatever little I can to this Fiat forum. Make the Move….

Cheers!
    Mahesh
    2 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Mahesh,

Welcome aboard and nice to see another TJet member. Please do share your ownership experience with lots of pics.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Mahesh. Congrats on the Jet :)

Put up loads of pics. We love seeing them
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI mahesh.put up lots of pics of your T-Jet.Have a great time here mate.Glad that you Made The Move to Fiat.
  5. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Welcome aboard Mahesh !!
    Pl share your experience of owning a T jet !!

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mahesh welcome to the group and congratulations for your new Jet.

In Pune we do have quite a lot active member and we do meet once in a month. I hope we will meet in TFI meets.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you friends! Soon I will create a thread to share my ownership experience of my Jet.
    Sure Kedar, we will meet soon.... :)
  8. abhisheksil

abhisheksil Novizio

Welcome to the T-Jet club Mahesh and wish you many miles of driving pleasure! Good to see this club adding members every day! :)