1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chronicles of Jai Sackett – 3 yr and 4th service update

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by anoop, Jun 16, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

1798 is before vat. 2059 is after vat.

Yeah Bro, lost 1 aux to some kids playing in the parking lot :(

Jai completed 2 years as on May 27th, so we got the 3rd service done.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  2. pulikesh

pulikesh Timido

bangalore
    My punto MJD active 30 k reached

hello all

just now today morning gave my Punto MJD for 30k free service @ "VECTO" motors,Just wanted to know what are the Key points to be taken care while taking delivery.the service advisor told that "ALL OIL CHANGE" will be done and total charges will be more the 9500 approx,but will let know the exact ammount by this afternoon.
    please suggest areas to be checked while tajing delivery.BTW the car is 1.03 yrs old.:car
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Pukilesh: Seeing your post after so many days, bro - i hope you would have got the car back by now. How much did the bill come to?
  4. pulikesh

pulikesh Timido

bangalore
    @Anoop:The total Bill was Rs.8982/-

I would rate my overall experience @ Vecto 3 out of 5 .

the alignment was not done as per my request,and also some rattling sound issues with the doors were not addressed :(

what do you think about the bill ammount anoop?

regrads
    pulikesh
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@pulikesh: Sorry mate - seeing your post after long time. The bill is nearly INR 900 more than mine. Can you please post a scan of your bill?
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

Not really an update, but here is a video of a budding driver - he is all of 1 year 5 months and already love driving my car and riding my bike (of course, when stationary)

3 people like this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :) He is eager to change gear as well.
    1 person likes this.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

He he - yeah - he mimics well what I do while driving - including trying to engage handbreak :)
  9. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Nice Report.. :) Video is so sweet.. Your kid started driving already... :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Anoop all I can say is ALL THE BEST :). Even my son started to steer all by himself sitting on my lap when I take the car out of the garage. A daily ride for 200-300 mts is his right now. :car. Now the problem is that he hates his toy car & always wanted to get the real feel of steering .He even reminds me for pulling the handbrakes after parking.
    2 people like this.