1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chrome exhaust tips for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sadanandbondade, Oct 20, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you :). We can consider it :p . Had asked him if he can get linea sill plates for asif when i bought mine, have to check if he got that also !!

Try pinging Kava. They might have it, a rare chance . Else try ebay.com, you will get many , i didnt try that as i preferred not to spend a bomb on shipping. Else get this itself. Aesthetically its very good.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Just recieved a call from home, that the exhaust tip I ordered from e-bay on monday had been delivered through courier. :wow That was quick. Quite surprised with the time taken, just 2 days. Have to check it out after reaching home tonight. Hopefully I can fit it on my own, else have to wait until saturday. Will post some pics after the installation.

First step in p(r)epping my Punto for the South India Meet. :dance
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    Hows the design ?
    chrome tip is DIY job anyone can do it.
  4. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    AHA!!! Ordered on 22nd and received today. Unfortunately the Car is @ the SC. So it has to wait.

Kiran

2012-07-25-702.jpg

2012-07-25-701 (2).jpg

2012-07-25-703.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    @Ganges : I have ordered the same Chrome exhaust tip from the link provided by you on e-bay. By comparing the pics attached by Kirenh in the above post with the pics on e-bay, it looks exactly the same.

The exhaust tip has arrived at home and I am sitting here in the office, so cannot confirm yet. Will try to install it tonight and will post the pics tomorrow.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran/kirenh,
    the ebay guy really is having lottery from TFI members.
    1 person likes this.
  7. I have dropped a mail to him , whether he can arrange the exhaust tip similar to Tjet one. Waiting for his reply.
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Recieved this chrome exhaust tip yesterday afternoon. Same one as Kirenh has posted. It is not copper coloured as another member assumed it to be in the e-bay thread. Looking forward for some time to do the installation. Would be done by Saturday max. Will upload the after installation pics soon. For now ......

20120725_235157.jpg

20120725_235948.jpg

20120726_000044.jpg

20120726_000111.jpg

20120726_000130.jpg

20120726_000141.jpg
    4 people like this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey good one! Please post a pic once its fixed on to your car!
  10. Please chect the 3rd and 4th page. Images are there with the same exhaust tip.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012