1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chrome exhaust tips for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sadanandbondade, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Hello Mates,

I have always liked the box packed chrome plated exhaust tips from Fiat in showrooms..but never got a see one installed on a car (Punto).

I see two of them in the showroom...one is round in shape and the other one (if i remember oval or rectangular)

Can any one post some pics of these form their cars.
  2. Sadanand , in another 2 weeks i can post mine .. I have orders the round shaped one for my Punto 90 hp ... Thot will look good wth chrome handles ..
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Cuty Red from where did you ordered the round shaped chrome silencer tip.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am in search of Square shaped silencer tip. Same like Tjet Linea.
  5. nikil abraham

nikil abraham

wats the rate for the chrome handles?
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

this is too much price for exhaust tip. I got mine done in Delhi for 300... It looks too good from distance. try after market for cheaper price and more options
  8. Yes..the fiat ones are very costly..the aluminium pedals cost around 9000..has any one got these dead pedals ? I wanted to know if they drill any holes to install the dead pedal (aluminium one), because is see some holes on those pedals done nkow how they are fixed..

can any one who has brought these, share the pics !
  9. hai everyone,
    today I fitted an after market exhaust tip for 500 rupees. see the attachment. they claim it's made of stainless steel IMG_0149_tnk.jpg .