1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chrome Beading for Front Left Door handle

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by aks_karthik, Nov 6, 2012.

1. aks_karthik

aks_karthik Novizio

Chennai
    Hi,

I have lost the Front Left Door Handle Silver beading. if any one is helping me to get the Silver Beading will close my issue

I have attached a Photo and door handle is highlighted in Red Color Box.
    Linea.jpg

I need a Minimal Gray Linea Emotion Pack Front Left Door Handle with Silver Chrome. If i get Silver Chrome alone is well and good.

Make: Linea Emotion Pack
    Color : Minimal Gray/Silver
    Part : Front Left Door Handle with Silver Chrome Beading in Minimal Gray Color.

I have enquired with Kava Automobiles and might be the owner will ship the entire door handle soon.

Regards,
    Karthik.A
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Karthik, You will not get single door handle anywhere, You have to buy entire handle assembly from Fiat and paint it. It costs 450-500 Rs with Handle in chrome & other part of the assembly in Black. I tried to add all four in Punto and they told total assembly need to be replaced. Then dropped the Idea.

As you need only one, it will not be very hard to get, check with Fiat workshop if they have now, and after painting get it as new.
  3. aks_karthik

aks_karthik Novizio

Chennai
    Thanx, I too know that i have to get the entire door unit but from Kava Automobiles it comes with car shade and price is around 300 and the same is 525 in A.S.S.
    I have already placed an order with Kava, but if i get the chrome beading alone is good, Any Total loss vehicle or Door Handle replacement Unit, we can rip the beading. I have found a Right side Chrome Beading from VST, Motors, but it won't fit in to Left Side Handle.
    if anyone find the unit, Please let me know. without the Beading, My car looks sober.