Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by moksh, Apr 19, 2013.
Anybody using Race Dynamics Diesel Tronics? How about its performance? Any Idea.
One of my friends is using the dual channel RD diesel tronics on the 90HP Punto. A few observations from the test drive I had.
1. The engine revs far more freely in both P1 and P2 modes.
2. The turbo kick is far more prominent in P2 than P1 while P1 is subtly more than the stock
3. The low end torque improvement is nothing to write home about.
4. The performance in the upper band rpms reads as above 3000 rpm is quite good in P2 mode. But chances of seeing such rpms inside city is quite bleak.
5. The mileage does not seem to be affected much unless the accelerator is buried deep most of the times.
Ordered Race Chip Pro 2 @18500 redcar
Separate names with a comma.