1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chevrolet SAIL U-VA, coming soon to India, with 1.3 SDE! (Fiat's 1.3 MJD)

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Avinash, Oct 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

When it come to unconventional designs GM always leads. I would appreciate their guts for experimenting with unconventional things.::T
    1 person likes this.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    From the sales perspective no one can beat Swift, even Sail will prove good as good as Beat & Cruze in Market, no one can beat swift in sales.

Hope Fiat is listening and thinking.

Leonardo da vinci created Monalisa; So good looks & design are always expected from Italians. But they need to think also how to read market and providing response to them, here Fiat fails always to read India.

Leonardo created Monalisa and all are using High quality matt paper to portrait except India, here in India they asked for normal paper to portrait Monalisa. So you see the outcome. From the mass, who will check Monalisa in normal paper when they saw Monalisa in high quality Matt paper.

Hope Fiat will use High Quality Matt Paper ( service & material quality for their Monalisa).
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Well to be frank the design did not impress me much! Front profile is good as most of the Chevy cars. Rest looks quite boxy to me! Especially the rear! From rear it hardly looks like a car; more of MUV sorts :?

PS: Everytime I see new designs, more & more I fall in love with designs of Punto and Linea.
    2 people like this.