1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chennai to Hyderabad - Route Queries

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Rajith, Feb 8, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True. 90/100 gives much much better light than NB+. But, still I don't prefer it because of the excessive heat generated by it.
  2. Also dont it void warrenty ?

Ajit
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    If an addtional 150 KMS is not a prob to you take the bangalore route. I travelled to Manthralayam two weeks back via Chittor > Cuddappah > Kurnool and the route is full of traffic and will slow you a lot because of that and road conversion to 4 lane.

PS > I came back via bangalore to avoid traffic / bad roads.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    HaHa warranty is the last thing I need to worry. Technicaly yes, but logically no. You can always remove the relay as they are plug and play.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. Got your point Suresh ..

May be down the lane .. when my punto is as old as yours I may also think like you .. :)

Ajit
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Rajith, congrats for your punto. Glad to hear your exp from CHN to HYD. If you are planning to travel towards Kolkata try NH5 straight from CHN till Baleswar outskirt,then you will able to Join NH60 till Kharagpur, next NH6 till Kolkata ( all sections are part of GQ), you will really love to drive.

I have done this from Hyd to my Home town Midnapore ( near Kharagpur) and enjoyed it.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    This travel experience is in ownership section.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Opening up the thread again.

Does anyone know about the road condition from Anantapur - Palmaner?
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    That road is reportedly in good condition as I have not driven on that route. You have to take Palamaner>Madanapalle>Anantapur. You have to enter Palamaner town from Chennai side, take right turn at a T junction where a statue is erected [NTR or YSR Reddy?], to drive towards Madanapalle/Anantapur.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ravi Ji. I am trying to explore the best possible route to Hyderabad from Chennai to avoid any under construction roads. Even if the distance is more by 40-80 kms. that should be fine rather than taking the pain of bad roads. What I understand now is that Hyderabad-Vijayawada work is still on and Kadapa-Kurnool is also under Construction. Looking at other alternatives, I thought Anantapur may be a better option to reach Hyderabad.