1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chennai - Bhutan - Sikkim - Darjeeling on my 5yr old, 73k run Linea 1.3 MJD :)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 21, 2014.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. I will PM my contact # to you. We will take this up once you are back.

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    All set for the trip? When are you starting the trip? :)
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    As my friend's movie shooting got delayed because of some artiste's date issue, Im waiting for his date confirmation. As soon as he is free, we'll start. Hopefully after 20th :)
  4. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey Bro, was wondering what happened to your trip. Eagerly waiting to see your photos. Glad that you have a chance like this and make maximum use of it.
  5. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Trip got postponed from April to May as my friend couldn't finish his works. Planning to start by may 1st or 2nd week.. Also in a confusion whether to avoid Bhutan and go to Tawang.. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Kailas Bhai, did you finalize your start date :redcar
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Hey Kiran... Its getting delayed & delayed due to my friends work related reasons.. Waiting for a confirmed date now

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  8. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    WOW! All the way to Bhutan, that is more than a 5000 kms round trip. So you must have done a lot of long trips then to do this? Anyway, hope you achieve this feat soon.

It could get quite HOT on the roads in the plains at this time of the year. Look forward to reading all the details once you are back.