1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chennai - Bhutan - Sikkim - Darjeeling on my 5yr old, 73k run Linea 1.3 MJD :)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 21, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Is it worth staying in Bubaneshwar for seeing Lingaraja temple? Or is it better to drive from Vizag to Kolkata at a stretch??
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Wish you all the best in advance kailas, we are expecting some high quality pictures here as a cinematographer is accompanying you in this trip

Drive Safe
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thank you...HQ pics guaranteed! :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I didn't stay at Bhubaneswar/Cuttack. I did Vizag to Cal without overnight stay. The details are here.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    Good luck Kailas. Check the election schedules in the regions you are planning to travel.
    Be prepared to encounter election rallies that may block roads for hours and protests. plan accordingly.
    It would be great if you can take notes on road conditions and time taken especially b/w Kolkota and siluguri.
  6. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thank you Sandeep. Ive already taken 4 routes from Kolkata to Siliguri. And as you mentioned, election is the only problem Im seeing. Passing through these states during that time might be really tough. Anyways will plan accordingly.
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    All the best Good luck Kailas. I am planning the Ladakh/Leh trip sometime towards this August/September. Hoping that my dream too come true just like yours. Keep this thread alive with a lot of pictures and travelogue details.
  8. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Even i was planning leh trip.. But my friend is free only on April. But the roads are closed then.. So changed it to Bhutan :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    May be we will do it together in that case. Complete this first and then we can start planning for that trip.
    1 person likes this.
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Oh that sounds interesting... We'll try that.. Let me know when u start planning

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk