1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Chariot of our Little Prince (our son) - Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion TW!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Crazy Fiatian, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Beautifully written crazy Fiatian! I loved your narration.
    Your Linea looks gorgeous! Wish you lots of happy miles with her!

And thumbs up for deciding to retain your trusty Alto! Sometimes cars are more closer to our hearts than we'd have thought. Happened to me when I sold my Beat while getting the Punto. To this day I regret that decision, given so many memories associated with that car.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  2. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice write up !!!

This was exactly the same position, I was experiencing 4 month back selling my alto but we are only two so settled down with punto :D. interesting narration indeed.

now enjoy your drive ,safe miles
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats and nice narration.You reflected me in most of the areas.happy journey in the future :)
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Good read there!
    And very clever decision! TW is one of the best looking color on linea!
    All the best Drive safe and have fun!
  5. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you ghodlur. Brain started loving it from day 1, but due to some ego clash with heart it's not accepting, damn Brain, who cares ;)

As of now I think I got all basic stuffs (Mud flap, floor mat, boot mat, Formula 1 Carnauba Wash & Wax, Formula 1 Scratch out, microfiber cloths, Jopasu duster, Dr Marcus Car & home perfume ocean). Is there anything vital I am missing ? I don't want to do any exterior or interior modification which requires drill and stuff like that, may be in future I may go for IND number plate and OEM Spoiler. Not sure how OEM Spoiler gel with Tuscan Wine Linea, if it's black definitely it will look sportier.

Thank you pdash..

@Flylwheel, Thanks for giving me big relief.

By the way, Congratulations. You have owned (Maruti Swift petrol/Punto MJD) and owning (Linea T Jet) excellent cars. Hope you got hell lot of sweet memories in your life when you turned back at some point of time :) pat yourself buddy.

Thank you edurgesh.. TW looks great and loves dust a lot :D very hard to maintain.

@Bala, Thanks so much for your kind words!! As I quoted earlier, whatever I get in my life, it's the gift of god, I surrender myself to him with thankful heart. For example, I thought of buying Punto 90HP, booked Linea MJD Dynamic and at last got Linea MJD Emotion that too in Tuscan Wine color. Here I am not saying Punto 90HP and Linea MJD Dynamic are not good vehicle, my point is Linea MJD Emotion is fully loaded diesel vehicle in Fiat period.

I read lot of Mr.J.Ravi Sir's thread, I am one of his fan for his passion towards Fiat. Whatever forum you go (Teamfiat, Teambhp, gearhead etc) we can see him.

I have my Alto still with me currently didn't sell yet.

Few quotes about babies which my wife got from net, whenever I go through it, I don't just read it, rather I feel it.

I guess Mods will excuse me for posting below quotes in Fiat forum.

"A baby will make love stronger,days shorter,nights longer,bankroll smaller,home happier,clothes shabbier,the past forgotten,and the future worth living for "

"It takes a man to be a father, a women to be a mother, and a child to make a family"

"There's really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet"

"A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth."

"We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves."

"I believe in love at first sight...because I'm a mom."

"I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me Mom"

"First we had each other. Then we had you. Now we have everything!"

"Children are the bridge to heaven."

"The jewel of the sky is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child."

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all"

"Babies touch the world with love"

Thanks much Auto Freak.. Yeah, I would like to keep my Alto, eventhough I'm going to sell will sell it to someone very close to me. Sorry for your Beat :( though you got Punto still Beat would have left some scare in your heart, as you rightly said some non living things (especially cars) leaves some memories for lifetime.

Yeah sakartechin, Alto is a kind of car which makes us to go anywhere regardless of traffic, parking, fuel bill, spares, maintenance etc such a nice and reliable friend.

@bharath, Thank you, I guess most of us would have undergone the same situation as mine and when I decided Linea Tuscan Wine I was keep on looking the pictures of your car which you posted, nice pictures dude :D

Thanks so much mchanna..Linea is a one heck of fun filled car.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Went to 3M Car Care (Nandanam) Today

After planning for few weeks, today went to 3M Car Car(Nandanam, Just opposite to YMCA), got appointment from Mr. Dushy yesterday. He is taking care of both Nungambakkam and Nandanam 3M Car Care, a very nice guy to deal with. When I went in today at 11am, he welcomed me well and prepared Job card.

Dushy first explained what are all the options available with 3M and asked me to chose the one which I like, he NEVER pushed me on anything, a very rare thing which I saw from a business man, I chose "UV treatment new" which cost Rs.1225/- including tax which covers Foam Wash + Waxing + Engine/Tyre dresser + Basic Interior cleaning.

He also showed me the demo of Nomad floor mat by pouring sand and water, it seems to be of good coming with Black and Biege colour. There are 2 types one for Rs.150 + tax per sq.ft and another one for Rs.250 + tax per sq.ft, I may try it later. For Linea it comes around Rs.3,000/- to Rs.4,000/-.

My observation from 3M Car Care (Nadanam) :
    --> Excellent Workmanship
    --> Attention to detail
    --> Friendly attitude towards customer
    --> On every stage there was someone who inspecting what's going on, finally one person checked the entire car. Before delivery Mr.Dushy checked and asked folks to clean few areas properly. Mr.Dushy asked me "Sir, Is there anything we need to take care?", I told him "Nothing, I was impressed"
    --> Whatever products used was a (3M) branded one (3M's Glass Cleaner/Engine dresser/Tyre dresser/Wax/Dashboard cleaner/Microfiber cloth etc)
    --> They lifted the vehicle by themselves to check how under body coating was, I felt it's better to get under body coating done as early as possible
    --> While cleaning front windshield one of the wiper fell on the windshield, suddenly he and other guy who was cleaning the dashboard was afraid and saw me in a fear, but I didn't say anything, I know that happened to me quite a few times while cleaning, this shows how much they are afraid with the customer, most of the shops don't even bother for such act
    ---> Other thing I noticed is, when someone driving customer's vehicle, there are at least 2-3 of them helping out and the person who driving the car is VERY CAREFUL while taking reverse or parking, I don't see this in other shops
    --> Obviously too pricy, may be I can go once in a while, next visit should be Foam wash alone or Foam wash along with under body coating, depends on Vitamin M.

Few Pictures :

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03092.jpg

DSC03093.jpg

DSC03095.jpg

DSC03096.jpg

DSC03098.jpg

DSC03100.jpg

DSC03101.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03103.jpg

DSC03104.jpg

DSC03105.jpg

DSC03107.jpg

DSC03108.jpg

DSC03110.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

DSC03111.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

DSC03119.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations !!!
    It was an interesting reading , nicely scripted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you Shri1972!!
  9. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Very Well written Crazy Fiatian, Congratulations on your car and hope you have a million happy miles.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  10. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you dnyanesh666!!