1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Changing Alloys to Steel Rims Punto Emotion MJD 2010

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by envira, Sep 8, 2016.

1. envira

envira Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you buddy,
    That's really sweet. I am going for Linea Rims and caps with Continental MC5 Tires. This would be a good update as of now. Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Would update the thread soon with pics.
    Deepak likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Good decision to go for steel rims, although the Linea Active wheel plates look much better. So you can ask for those. Just a personal choice/recommendation.
  3. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

They said the same thing to me around 2 years back that 3 out of 4 alloy wheels on my 2010 Punto are damaged. I didn't notice anything odd nor any air leakage except for some steering shake at some speeds so I asked them to put the better ones on the front. Recently when I went for service I saw an offer running on grey alloys so thought of replacing but since my tires were also at the end of their life I took the car first to a tire dealer. The dealer on physical inspection said there was no problem with the alloy but I insisted him to prove. They then ran the empty alloy on the balancing machine and didn't find any issues (the numbers were within the accepted values), I then purchased new tires and balanced the wheels again.