1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Change in performance as per fuel qty. or quality & at diff. temperature

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by bhai, Mar 26, 2013.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

@shams, there are no saints in this business. COCO bunks are not necessarily angels. They loot in unison and share the booty. I must add that nowadays there is a lot of fear of being caught in the bunks in cities.

Also I fail to understand how the fuel available in the different bunks are seen as different and better or worse than the other. In chennai all the OMCs pick up the fuel produced by Chennai Petroleum Company Ltd. So it is the same and should be the same all over chennai. It could only be the level of mini adulteration that makes the difference:)

2. shams

shams Esperto

Thats what I also feel. Its the mini adulteration that makes the difference.

I have a feeling that if we fuel from one bunk always, our car gets used to the level of mini adulteration if any from that particular bunk. It will atleast be a better situation than tasting the mini adulteration from many different bunks. I maybe wrong though :)