1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Central Locking kit avalibility other than Fiat Made ( Authrorised ) in HYDERABAD

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Aug 17, 2011.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Folks,

Can any one tell me the Central Locking kit avalibility other than Fiat Made ( Authrorised ) in HYDERABAD and also Installation ?.
  2. the same autocop one without fiat badging is also available.
    shashanknathani in this forum got it fixed some where.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Shashank got it fixed for around 5000 Rs. at XeneX Madhapur
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    yup........ Thats right.. i got it done for 4500 from XENEX, Kavuri Hills, Phase 1 and it is working fine for last 18 months.
    You can go there and ask for Amar, he will guide you. The installer was Rajnikanth and he works for Autocop India.

The model is Autocop XS, same as the one FIAT provide only the remotes look is different
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks a ton Srikar , kiran & shashank.. i will be heading to xenex this saturday
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it will work not just 18 months !! but for 18 years !!!! coz its installed by rajnikanth himself !! :) :)
    (sorry couldnt hold myself seeing the comment :p ) ..

Shashank... can you give the details of what all components the CL will have? hav heard that active variant doesnt have actuators, so it ll also needed to be installed !! i was quoted 5500 by an accessorizes guy here !
  7. mindsipn

mindsipn

Bangalore
    If there anyone in Bangalore who has them? I paid 9 K for mine. If i had known earlier i would have gone for an after market Central lock :(
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    My car is August 2009 make and Active variant used to come equipped with actuators then. The autocop kit had the actuators, siren, two remotes and CL system in it. The only thing that Amar at Xenex arranged for me was the clips and few wires to avoid tampering of stock wiring. The installer did not make use of the actuators provided with the Autocop XS system instead used the existing ones.

The only important thing i remember was that he started installing at 11 am and it was done by 7 PM in the evening. you need patience to install it in Punto.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    It's available in Concorde motors, dairy circle. The cost is 6k i guess...
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi folks,

I have installed Central Locking kit (FIAT AUTH) @8500 Rs from Concorde Motors Sanath nagar . I have one doubt.
    I Observed that this kit has no CHILD LOCK function . Has any one installed this? If yes please reply ....