1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Central locking in Punto 1.3 MJD EPK

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sharadverma, Jun 11, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    3M sun films are quite good. But Vkool is better. If you are planning to keep the car for a long period of time, then you can go for the Vkools. I've put it on my linea too. Here is a picture of that.

P6113442.jpg
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note- Thread is open for discussions as per Sharad's request.
  4. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    Friends help me out giving suggestions as need to install some good security system in my punto mjd epk
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Avoid modfications in wiring of car. Emotion pack comes with many features.
    If you make any ulternation in original wiring of car,in future some features of your car can do malfunction .

If you have FIAT CODE SYSTEM,then your car is impossible to start with the help of any duplicate key.

To eleminate this need,change your habbit. Don't keep any valuables in car especially at public places.

Many people argue that what is relationship between wiring changes and malfunctions of sensors of car.

e.g. Some people adds additional brake light or spoiler.They do not know that brake light switch also plays an important role with Engine Management system .
    Because when we apply brake,brake light switch sends to signal to ECU to activate Anti-Stall feature of ECU.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I didnt know that Bhai. Thanks for sharing this information