1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Central locking functions

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Umesh Prasad, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    I read in manual and was also told that the door gets auto locked when car goes above 20, I was just trying to set this feature by using the Menu buttons as directed in manual, but could find any option. If any one has done it plz help.

Also wud like to know hw to open the door for some to get in when its locked, as of now I open the drivers door and the doors are unlocked. Is it the right and only way :confused1?? plz suggest

I have active MJD and central locking was installed by fiat.
  2. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Pune
    One cannot change the auto lock function. As per my Knowledge it is set by system and can b changed by company only.

Dont open the complete door to unlock the other three doors. U need to lightly open the lock handle, till the normal mode. After which the doors are unlocked.
  3. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    AFAIK, the Fiat central locking which is added by the dealer in active model does not have speed sensing lock, because u cannot integrate this feature in MID and ECU.

This feature is only available in factory fitted Central locking.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  4. raghubodi

raghubodi

hi suggest me a very good technology related to dealing with car manufacturing software....from central locking system to car maintenance...
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    thomman85 Emotion Pack auto locks after crossing speed of 20 km/hr, get it checked with ASS.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Remote disabling

Hi

Remote of Central lock of my 90 HP is getting disable at ignition key at MAR position.

But remote of my Maruti Dzire VDi is disable as soon as I insert key in ignition switch. To disable remote of my Dzire no need to keep ignition key at MAR position.

I mean remote of GP & Linea should disable as soon as we insert key in ignition key.

But mine is disabling only when I keep ignition key at MAR position.
    Is it normal ?
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    There are 2 options in MID , On stable position go to mar position and check whether the central lock is enabled @ speed, you can even control the volume of ur radio w.r.t speed