1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

central locking for punto active

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by fpb, May 10, 2013.

1. fpb

fpb

bengaluru
    Hi All,

Brought punto active 2009 model a week back, it dint had central locking, when i called fiat service centers no one were ready to install it, most of them said central locking kit is yet to come from fiat.....bla bla bla

called autocop sheshadripuram they said CL kit installation not possible for punto, he gave another no to contact, i called him and he quoted almost 9-11k.

i went to JC road, i got a offer from one of the shop 2.8k for autocop and 1.5 for installation.............i just want to know is it good to get CL kit installed in JC road, shop guy was telling i need to get a guy from nelmangala for installation, he is a very good guy installs perfectly.

any punto active owners who have installed CL to there car - need your opinion & suggestions.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I did it at KHT motors one and hallf year back, the kit costed me 8.8 K and 1K for the installation.
    Call to the accessories dept of KHT, they should help you.
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I installed from Aadya motors...mine was a new 2012 punto..3k..no fuss works perfect..

I was told pre 2012 models had some complication and it could cost 8k...
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Me installed from Prerana a year back 2012 costed around 4.5k for the setup it was done by them only they took it to the lalbagh Prerana showroom and got it fixed.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Dont go for after market central locking kits. I am suffering a lot because of it. Request you to go with OEM locking system