1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Central Locking for Punto Active 2012

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by rupadhyay, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Hi Friend, I have purchased GP Active Multijet 2012 last month and wants to purchase genuine central locking system for my car. Central locking Kit (Part no. 50116434, Price Rs.4419) sold by FIAT in accessories can be fitted with my car or should I go for autocops kit from outside.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    AFAIK, the central locking kit for FIAT is provided by Autocop. The previous versions of Actives did not have Manual Central lock and the whole kit (Manual central lock with actuators and all + Remote lock) costed around Rs.10,000/-. These kits were custom made for FIATs by Autocop. Once you purchase the kit, a technician from Autocop would come and install the same.

In your case, if you are going for an aftermarket Remote, you will have to shell close to 4-5k. I would suggest you to get the part from FIAT (costing around the same), so as to avoid warranty issues.
    1 person likes this.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

+1 to what kiran has said. The central locking kit for Fiat is provided by Autocop. Since your car has manual central locking, you can put any remote locking on your car.
    If the model you are procuring from outside have the same features and same price as the FIAT OEM, then get this done from FIAT. If you want a more sophisticated central locking (with motion sensors, HU security etc) then get the CL done from outside.
  4. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Thanks for the info.
    Have booked Punto 2013 Active MJD. I hope I should be fine with this part.
    1 person likes this.
  5. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune