1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Central Locking/Airconditioning Replacement

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by ratanshivi, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ::OO ::OO :hit :hit :shocked :shocked :uh :uh :punch :punch

Wanna get guy killed or what?
    What kind of suggestion is this "use reflective polish on your dashboard which reflects heat"? Did you ever thought what would happen while driving in sun, the internal reflection would cause the driver blind and he would see only the dashboard reflected in windshield.

Its always advisable to polish dashboards with non reflective polishes.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Viny sir... you took me wrong... it reflects heats and not the dash on your windshield.... I am using it and trust me i don't see the reflection of my dash on windscreen... Even TFI Hyderabad members have seen that and most of them loved it.... Actually when you apply leather polish to the plastic dash it stops absorbing heat and your dash will not get heated too much if you park car out in sun... Now the accessory guy who suggested me this called it "heat reflective polish"
  3. chandu

chandu

Navi Mumbai
    I have installed the sunfilm to the doors and rare glass however i did not do it to the windshield.
    The problem here is that the wind that blows form the AC vents is not that cold, its like normal room temp. so i am worried about the radiator or external air flowing inside.
    I could not go to fortune this week so plan to go next week.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @shashank: I am not sure what kind of polish you use and how you reflect the heat only. But if a light enters in the cockpit and hits the dashboard and gets reflected back towards windscreen then it would hit the windscreen and would reflect back to eyes of driver. And I dont think heat can be reflected without reflecting light.
  5. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys,

Finally I have got the Auto Cop fitted for My Car...Cost me Rs 4300 ... Brand Jushin ..which is from the Minda group...
    The car locks automatically once I hit the Brakes .. and it the remote has the function to locate the car ... and a silent mode for Locking and reversing...

I am Pretty Happy with it as now it saves me the effort of strecting out to unlock the rear doors and the co drivers seat...
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thats a great news Ratan Sir. Can you please provide the details of shop / phone no. where you've fitted CL. If you know any website link of this product, where I can find out details, please let me know.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey NMP,

The place is here in malad called Planet M - the contact person is Vicky and his number is 9892244003..One thing is that your car should have the Original Actuators..

Fortunately in the First year 2 handles of my car cracked and the Fiat guys at Galaxy replaced them with the HP 90 Handles . Anyways call them and check with Vicky..
  8. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks for the Inputs Sir, I'll check with him. I don't know if my car has got the original actuators or not, I got it in Oct'09, since then there was no problem whatsoever with the handles.
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Update:- I've checked up with Vicky today. He informed me he will have to install new actuators and many times it doesn't work as desired. I'm back to square. :uh. I think for 'Active' owners only option at the moment is go with CL offered by Fiat.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012